Are you nuts about nuts and seeds? An explorer of tastes? Are you looking for an original gift, something for your goody bag or wedding favours? Are you a food buyer or deli, café manager in search an another original range of snacks? Are you a hotel manager looking to add an edible decorative snacks in the hospitality tray? Are you just curious? THANK YOU for stopping by.
Am Hortense Julienne the founder of Miss Nang Treats and food has always been my passion. With Miss Nang Treats, am offering you a new range of luxury nuts and seeds based snacks. Every product in the range is suitable to all including dairy & meat lovers, wheat, gluten-free, vegans lifestyles as well as people following a paleo diet.
For years, I perfected the now known as Nang Sweet Pea-Original and had made those caramelised nuts my signature gift for all occasions.
The nuts were not just in simple packets as you’d find in supermarkets. The difference here was that they were always presented in the most original containers specially chosen for the person who the gift was for. The chosen container would always be useful even long after the nuts were eaten; a beautiful, vase, a mug, a rare jar or bottle etc.
Those who received the presents many times asked why I did not commercialised the snacks. In 2016 I decided that it was time I took it wider and maintain the artisanal aspect. Miss Nang Treats is for now a solo enterprise based in Croydon. Most sales are done online & through independent cafes. The products are made to order and presented in ready giftable smaller packets.
Here is a comment from a customer who tried the taster pack: “they are absolutely stunning. My favourite are the cashews nuts and almonds and almonds and the vanilla peanuts too! I love them all. They are dangerously delicious”. D, Mitcham.
Each product of the range is created with health in mind; the ingredients are carefully chosen to add a “superfood” quality to the nut or seed, which on their own are already super healthy and superfoods.
Here, the nuts or seeds are not just that. They are gifts, they are luxury products, handmade & finished with bows (mostly satin) to be offered as stand alone gifts, in goody bags, as wedding favours, in hotels hospitality trays etc.
Try a savoury taster pack today with free P&P
Try other special offers here
- The nuts and seeds are not just to be eaten, but to be degustated as the eater guesses what flavours were added to give them that “je ne sais quoi” flavour. And so in the taster packs you will find cashews caramelised in pure beetroot juice (Nang Cashew-Beet) or or rehydrated in Saffon (Cashews SafPrika). The pumpkin seeds (Red-O-Pumpkin) take the memory back to the first time you fried onion and thyme and the Cin-Almonds are simply sinful and event deadly with pleasure is paired with black coffee… these are not just for mindless eating. Am sure you’ll agree.
- Healthy doesn’t have to be boring or bland. Every product on this range is suitable to ALL including vegetarians and vegans. Give it a try, you might just become addicted.
- How to order and get in touch:
- To place an order, please go to the product page and click on the image or quantity wanted. You’ll be led to the shopping page. If you are interested in being a stockist, please email email@example.com
- For any enquiry or comments, please send your message via the “contact” page. Thank you for stopping by.
- Find Miss Nang Treats on Twitter & Instagram @MissyNang, On Facebook here
- Email Missfirstname.lastname@example.org
- See the shop here