Looking for food for the coronation? Just get drinks and gourmet nibbles… Keep it stress-free.
If you are based in the UK, unless you are under a rock, you couldn’t have missed the conversations around King Charles the 3rd coronation in May 2023.
Who says coronation of a royal in the UK, says street party in every corner and a Bank Holiday.
And of course, there is no party without food and drinks right? Queue, Coronation Party foods…. Where are you getting yours from?
Now, some people will labour in the kitchen other will go for a trouble-free, junk-free easy life. This is where Miss Nang Treats Comes in.
Miss Nang Treats specializes in creating nuts & seeds based healthy natural, artisan, gourmet and tasty snacks & nibbles. They are all both delicious, addictive and nutritious. The full range is plant-based and suitable for vegans.
For King Charles coronation, Miss Nang Treats has a lot of amazing nibbles ideas that would be perfect for a King: Wink Wink Welsh cake and Oyster Mushroom treats…! Did you know that King Charles favourite foods included welsh cakes and mushrooms? now you know…
Here are some healthy coronation party food that options that incorporate nuts, crackers, and dips:
First there’s the combo of Carrot butter and black rice crackers: This is a unique and tasty combination! Carrot butter is a spread made from carrots, walnut, coconut cream and ginger. An exceptional blend of flavours which, paired with Black rice crackers just sends your palate into a different dimension altogether. The black rice crackers are made with Black rice, flour, almonds and rosemary… All very “nutty!”.
Then, there is The Safprika which is Cashews with saffron: Saffron is a spice that adds a delicate floral flavour to dishes, and it pairs well with cashews. This is a simple and elegant snack that is perfect for a special occasion like a King Charles coronation party.
Have you heard of the Cashew-beet? Miss Nang Treats’ cashew beet snack is a delicious and sweet healthy snack that combines the nutty flavor of cashews with the earthy sweetness of beets. This snack is vegan, gluten-free, and free from artificial additives and preservatives.
By far the most addictive in the range… there is so much more from the range to explore. Click here to see what’s on offer.
If you fancy adding more to your party table, why not consider the following…
- Roasted vegetable skewers: Thread roasted vegetables like zucchini, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes onto skewers for a colorful and healthy appetizer.
- Edamame hummus and rice crackers: Make a hummus using edamame beans and serve with black rice crackers for a tasty and nutritious snack.
- Veggie sushi rolls: Make sushi rolls using veggies like avocado, cucumber, and carrot for a refreshing and healthy appetizer.
- Guacamole and beet chips: Serve guacamole with some homemade beet chips for a colorful and delicious snack.
- Roasted chickpea and vegetable salad: Toss roasted chickpeas and vegetables like sweet potatoes and broccoli with some olive oil and spices for a hearty and nutritious salad that can be served as a side dish or appetizer.
- Vegan spring rolls: Fill spring roll wrappers with veggies like cabbage, carrots, and mushrooms for a light and refreshing appetizer. Serve with a dipping sauce made from soy sauce, lime juice, and chili flakes.
If you’d like to order some Miss Nang Treats, please note that all coronation related orders will be dispatched in the week commencing 24th April. Last orders Saturday 22nd April.
Please email Hortense at miss-nang@outlook with any question you might have.