This set includes 3 dips & 2 crackers
- Every item on this range is produced in a nuts & sesame processing kitchen. Please kindly avoid if any food allergies.
- Every item on this page is plant-based and suitable for vegans.
Dips & sauces
1 – Cream of sunflower seeds: works well with the plantain crackers as well as sandwiches made with toasted breads.
– Works well also as cream on fusilli.
– Can be consumed hot or cold.
Ingredients: Skinless sunflower seeds, chestnut mushrooms, garlic, white onion, dill, turmeric, chilli flakes, sea salt, rapeseed oil. (condiment)
2 – Carrot butter: Works like a spread, will melt over steamed vegetables. Tastes amazing on boiled potatoes with a pinch of salt & pepper.
– use it preferably cold with any of the crackers. Especially the black rice & almonds crackers from the same range.
– Fantastic on warm starters
Ingredients: Carrots, red pepper, walnuts, red onion, garlic, parsley, scotch bonnet, black pepper, fresh ginger, paprika, sea salt, vegetable oil, coconut oil. (treat like butter).
3 – Bitsy Beet chutney: add on plain tofu, meats or boiled root vegetables and enjoy.
– Fantastic on buckwheat cakes.
– Enjoy with plain baguette and marris pipers crackers
Ingredients: Fresh beetroot, water chestnuts, celery greens , tomato, fennel, white pepper, Cornish sea salt.
Marris Piper Crackers:
Ingredients: potatoes, green chillies, smoked paprika, plain flour, sesame seeds, black pepper, Cornish sea salt
Ingredients: Black rice, red kidney beans, almonds, plain flour, red onions, sea salt, rapeseed oil, rosemary.
Allergies: Everything sent to you was processed in a nuts & seeds processing kitchen. Please do not consume if you have ANY FOOD ALLERGIES. Everything is plant-based and suitable for vegans. May contain traces of celery, parsley, sesame seeds and peanuts.
Storage & use: all the ingredients are fresh, please only use clean utensils in the jar to avoid contamination and fast spoilage. In a normal average fridge, the open condiment can be stored up to 3 weeks. In a very cold fridge with temperature of 5⁰C and below, the condiments can last up to 2 months unopened.
refund postage on all pre-order